Prep Time: 50 mins
Yield: 12 servings
300g Plain White Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
2 tbsp Vitascoop Multivitamin Milk Powder (Vanilla)
1 Large Free Range Egg(s)
2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
50g Unsalted Butter (Melted)
100g White Chocolate Chips
1. Heat oven to 180°c (fan 160°C, gas mark 4). Line muffin tray with paper cases.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into large bowl and stir in the sugar.
3. In separate bowl whisk together egg, vanilla bean paste, milk, melted butter and Zeapure Vitascoop Multivitamin Milk Powder (Vanilla).
4. Stir the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and beat until smooth. Fold in half the fruit and white chocolate chips.
5. Fill each muffin case with mixture. Bake for 30 minutes until golden. Leave to cool. Using a fork smash the rest of the berries roughly and spoon them on top of the warm muffin.