Prep Time: 10mins (Freeze for 6 hours)
Yield: 6 servings
• 4 kiwi fruit
• 1 cup (240g) low fat natural yoghurt or Greek yoghurt
• 1/3 cup (80ml) milk
• 3 tbsp syrup or honey
• 1 tbsp Zeapure Vitascoop Multivitamin Milk Powder (Vanilla)
1. Slice your kiwis in half and then scoop out the flesh with a spoon, place flesh into a food processor.
2. Add in yoghurt, milk and syrup/honey, and Zeapure Vitascoop Multivitamin Milk Powder (Vanilla) and then blend until smooth, pulse and alternate between slow and fast speed to make sure every last bit of kiwi is pureed!
3. Once you have a pale green, smooth, creamy mixture divide between the holes in your popsicle mold, leave a little room at the top of the holes as the mixture will expand when freezing.
4. Add on the tops or wooden sticks and then place in the freezer until solid, 4-6 hours.
5. To remove popsicles from mold, run under warm water and keep wiggling gently until the popsicle comes free.
6. Popsicles will keep in the freezer for 1 month.