Prep Time: 10 mins
To boost your mood, you need food that contains lots of tryptophan, a precursor to Serotonin. This super easy and fruity pineapple banana smoothie is full of refreshing flavors. It also contains plenty of Vitamins, which are vitally important for helping you to produce neurotransmitters responsible for improving your mood. It’s a delicious and convenient option to colour up your life!
- 4 cups fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- Half of mango, peeled and cut into chunks (optional, depends on the season)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp of Zeapure Vitascoop Family Multivitamin Milk Powder (Vanilla)
- 2 tbsp of honey
- Cold water to thin it out, as needed
- Blend the pineapples, banana, Greek yogurt, honey, and Zeapure VitaScoop until smooth. Add cold water as needed to thin it out until desired consistency.
- Serve immediately. Add mint leaves or pineapple as decoration. Enjoy!